- Steven Korrect
- Director, John Deere Power Systems Operations, Retired
- Deere & Company
- Moline, IL
Before retiring in 2010, Steve led John Deere Power Systems (JDPS) Operations which included all aspects of manufacturing, quality and supply management for the division. Factories reporting to Steve included JDPS operations in Iowa, Kansas, France, Argentina, Mexico, India, and China. JDPS manufactures a full range of heavy-duty diesel engines and drivetrains for use within John Deere and for Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Steve joined John Deere in 1977 after graduating from Iowa State University. Steve’s career with Deere started in Construction & Forestry Equipment Division in several engineering assignments at the Dubuque Works and Davenport Works. Steve was then appointed Manager, Material Services and then Program Manager, 4WD Loaders at the Davenport Works, followed by Manager, Loader Backhoe Operations at the Dubuque Works. Steve next moved to the Agriculture Equipment Division as General Manager, Welland Works (Loaders, Rotary Cutters, Gators) in Welland, Ontario, followed by General Manager, Harvester Works (Combines) in East Moline, IL, prior to his final position In the John Deere Power Systems Division.
Steve and his wife, Mary, reside in Bettendorf, IA.
- Former Board member, Illowa Council of the Boy Scouts
- Former Board member, United Way of the Quad Cities
- Former Board member, Niagra Collage Technology Council
- Former Board member, John Deere Limited (Canada) Foundation
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Iowa State University
- Executive Program, Stanford University
- Executive Program, Darden School of Business