- Bill Loehrke
- Founder & President, Retired
- Utility Sales & Service, Inc.
- Appleton, WI
Bill founded Utility Sales & Service (USSI) by buying ITEC (Illinois Truck & Equipment Co) out of bankruptcy in 1993. Bill renamed the business Utility Sales & Service, Inc. (USSI) and changed the company to focus on building highly reliable vehicles, customized to customers’ needs and backing them with outstanding service and parts support. Due to his leadership USSI is now the Upper Midwest’s preeminent manufacturer of aerial lift and work vehicles for organizations servicing our nation’s infrastructure.
Bill grew up on a dairy farm in eastern Wisconsin and has 40 years’ experience in manufacturing and servicing aerial lift and utility work vehicles. Before founding USSI Bill worked in the manufacturing & servicing of utility equipment at Pierce Manufacturing and was General Manager at ITEC, one of Pierce Mfg.’s utility equipment dealers. Bill’s work ethic, vast experience and positive “can do” attitude has earned the respect of everyone he works with and is the foundation for USSI’s success.
Bill and his wife, Ann, reside in Appleton, WI
- Faith & Celebration Lutheran Churches Board of Trustees
- Pillars (Appleton Emergency Shelter)
- Associate Degree Diesel Mechanics Fox Valley Tech
- Advanced hydraulics and pneumatics, welding & metal fab Fox Valley Tech
- Computer programming, AutoCAD and other computer classes Fox Valley Tech
- Business and accounting classes University of Wisconsin Fox Valley