Utility Sales and Service - Appleton, WI
If you are looking to join a growing company, be challenged in your daily responsibilities and be part of a culture who takes great pride in their work, this Aerial Mechanic/Technician role may be perfect for you.
Utility Sales & Service (USSI) is a rapidly growing manufacturer and service provider of customer-made aerial lift trucks in Appleton.
USSI is willing to train a candidate who has completed a technical program in automotive, diesel truck, fork lift, crane or heavy equipment repair.
Someone who is enthusiastic, willing to learn, and has a strong desire to succeed in a team environment.
Responsibilities for the Aerial Mechanic
- Servicing, repairing and rebuilding of truck mounted hydraulic equipment including aerials, digger derricks, light cranes, boom loaders, winches, lift gates, reel loaders, etc.
- Strong work ethic, pleasant attitude is required
- Inspect and test aerial equipment according to ANSI standards.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required.
- 1-2 years' experience in vehicle service repair in any areas of automotive, diesel truck, fork lift, crane or heavy equipment industries.
- (USSI will consider those with technical schooling in these areas with less than one year of work experience.)
- Experience in hydraulics and chassis electrical is preferred but not required.
- Welding and fabrication skills are a plus.
- Basic hand tools are required for this position.
- Physical and drug test required if candidate is hired.
Aerial Mechanic Hours
- Dayshift position Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day.
- Regular full-time hours are 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. with scheduled overtime available.
$20.00-$35.00/hour (Good work ethic, attitude, and good attendance record are required.)