Utility Sales & Service, a rapidly growing manufacturer and service provider of custom-made aerial lift trucks in Appleton, WI.
Utility Sales & Service (USSI) is looking to fill a full-time Aerial Mechanic/Technician position. USSI is willing to train a candidate who has completed a technical program in automotive, diesel truck, fork lift, crane or heavy equipment repair. Someone who is enthusiastic, willing to learn, and has a strong desire to succeed in a team environment.
• Servicing, repairing and rebuilding of truck mounted hydraulic equipment including aerials, digger derricks, light cranes, boom loaders, winches, lift gates, reel loaders, etc.
• Strong work ethic, pleasant attitude is required.
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
• 1-2 years’ experience in vehicle service repair in any areas of automotive, diesel truck, fork lift, crane or heavy equipment industries. (USSI will consider those with technical schooling in these areas with less than one year of work experience.)
• Experience in hydraulics and chassis electrical is preferred but not required.
• Welding and fabrication skills are a plus.
• Basic hand tools are required for this position.
• Physical and drug test required if candidate is hired.
Hours: Dayshift position Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day. Regular full-time hours are 6:00 am to 2:30 pm with scheduled overtime available.
Starting Pay (depending on experience): Minimum $20.00 per hour. (Good work ethic, attitude, and good attendance record required.)
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Company paid Life Insurance, 401K Retirement plan with company matching, Paid Holidays and Vacation, Personal Days, Uniforms, Safety Shoe Allowance, Tuition Reimbursement, Training, and a Bonus program.
Utility Sales and Service is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an affirmative action policy.
Please respond with a resume or any questions to our HR Partner email@example.com with the subject line “Aerial Mechanic/Technician”.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer