- Jon Thoms
- Partner, Honkamp Krueger & Company, P.C.
- CPA & Business Consulting
- Davenport, IA
Jon F. Thoms is a partner at Honkamp Krueger and manages the Davenport campus of over 70 CPA’s, accountants and consultants for the firm.
Jon has been with the Honkamp Krueger since 1998 and specializes in auditing, accounting, general business consulting, management advisory services, corporate, partnership and individual tax returns, financial planning, succession planning, mergers and acquisitions, and internal auditing.
Advising for a variety of organizations, Jon has extensive experience in manufacturing, construction, trucking, warehouse operations, farm operations, grain dealers, health care consulting, franchise organizations, retail, service, government and not-for-profit organizations.
Prior to joining Honkamp Krueger, Jon was Vice President of Lending at Mercantile Bank in Clinton, IA and lending officer at First Iowa State Bank in Albia, IA.
Jon and his wife, Peggy, reside in Bellevue, IA.
- Board member – Clinton Regional Development Corporation
- Board member – River Bluff Community Foundation
- B.S., Education and Business, Iowa State University
- MBA, University of Dubuque